Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Unity FWF with a card!

Happy Friday! TGIF?? :)

Friday means Unity's Friends with Flair. It's fun, and although I don't get to 'play' as often as I would like, it's really fun to look at the gorgeous creations!

I made this card for one of my dear friends from our church. She and her hubby are going to be spending October in Maine, as they have been doing for several years now.  It's also their Anniversary next week. So, this card ties up both an Anniversary card and a safe travels card.

As I was looking through my Unity stamps, I found a couple that I did not use before.....gasp!
And this little gem is so cute.

I colored this cutie with my TH Distress markers, and used my watercolor brush to achieve a subtle affect. The papers are from Fancy pants Designs 'Love Story'...aptly named! The little flower is from Basic Grey.  Very simple.

That's it for me for today.

**Update: For the ones who asked which card my son chose for his female friend, he chose the hug card. Apparently she liked it very much! And that's all I know! :/ lol

Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature


14 comments:

Meredith said...

Aww, this is adorable! And I'm happy that your friends get to spend the month in Maine...I'd love to do that, as my daughter is there!

michib said...

love your colouring on this card.

Cynthia said...

This is very sweet, Laura. I'm sure your friends will love it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very sweet! Beautiful coloring! Love that stamp too!

Rachel said...

beautiful! love your 'no lines' coloring, it looks so soft and pretty.
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Kris B said...

Beautiful anniversary card! This is one of my favorite Itty Bitty's!

JPScraps said...

Wonderful card! I really like your coloring.

Julie Odil said...

Great card! It's been raining here for 3 days so I could use that umbrella! Better keep a close eye on your son, choosing the 'romantic' card ;)

Gaylynn said...

Oh, how adorable this is. So sweet. And I like how you framed it. :)

Angeline Choo said...

oh how sweet! I may have to go get this stamp

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for the great inspiration. I need a special anniversary card for this week, also!

Scrapper Myra said...

Very cute.

Lindsey said...

The soft colouring is perfect. Such a sweet card!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Sweet card. I really like the soft colors you used for such a romantic image. Thank you for sharing.