Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

There She Goes Challenge

Happy Saturday!

I love stamps! I am somewhat new to stamps and stamping--have only been playing with stamps for a little over a year. That is not really a long time, compared to so many talented people out there. then there's the stamps---have you seen all the beautiful stamp companies out there??? It's almost head spinning! There's one stamp company that I really, really find great. the talent and the stamps, and the people are absolutely awesome! There She Goes Stamps.....great stamps!

So, on their blog, there is a color challenge, TSG228--Color Challenge.
I took out my stamp (I must get more!!!), Amalia & Laylah, inked her up Momento black tuxedo ink, and stamped on watercolor paper.
The papers I used are from Simple Stories Harvest---perfect for this challenge!
I actually had such fun doing this challenge! I simply adore these stamps, and this stamp company---Definitely in my top 5!

That's it for me for today---off to get ready to go to Montreal!

Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

2 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Awesome sentiment to accompsny this cute duo. Thanks for playing along with our TSG Challenge - hope you will join us again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!!! Great card!! Thank you for popping by today & letting me know you added my blog badge to your side bar! :0 :) I really appreciate it!! I am keeping track of my candy w. the blogger pictures and "join this site" button. You have to be a follower w. google to be entered into my blog candy pool. Thanks so much ~~ & I hope you'll pop back to enter. :) :)
Have a great rest of the weekend!! :)
~Nicole~