Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Miss Muffet

Happy Thursday!

A late post, I know! How was your day? Mine definitely could have been better!! A day of disappointments it seems! Oh well......*sigh!*

I was able to get a layout done today. I have been busy with work, family, life,  and trying to complete my niece's baby shower gift, which is next week! ack! Can someone please find a way to stop time from going so fast??

Anyhow.

Here's the sketch the layout is based on over at Sketchbook365 November Sketch. Doesn't it look like fun??
This is my take:
Of course, my subject is about one of my off-spring! :) My own personal Miss Muffet! Of course, Miss Muffet saw a spider, so I've included one on the layout. But I don't think my Miss Muffet would actually run away, she's actually quite fascinated with the buggy world. We learned about the good bugs and bad bugs this summer, and she loved it. Thankfully she doesn't want to bring them inside the house. Yet. yeesh! lol

I used papers from Authentique Lively collection (striped), Teresa Collins 'Family Stories'(floral, wood, lined, bingo) washi tape from Echo Park, 'Miss' letters are from Studio Calico; 'Muffet' are American Crafts thickers; worded stickers are from MME as are the enamel dots, and the spider and web stamp, which are stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink; black Stickles are on the web and spider; Glossy twine from WRMK.

I am also entering this layout into the challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog--Challenge 42--put a bug on it!

That's it for me!
Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie ...your daughter not the spider! Love the nursery colours. The spider and web stand out beautifully - very appropriate for this time of year :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

Unknown said...

this is a brilliant idea! i sooo have to a muffet layout for my daughter! very clever x

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuute title! Little Miss Muffet! Adorable!! Thanks for joining us on the PGCB!

Unknown said...

Oh Laura, your little miss muffet is adorable! I just love her to bits and your layout is as sweet as ever. Thank you for playing along with us this month. Hope to see you next time