Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Pink!

Morning!
I had wanted to post last night, but it had gotten too late, and I was very sleepy!
Did you all have a great weekend? Get crafty?? Unfortunately I was only able to make a card last night....my weekend was too busy. Oh well! One is better than none, I guess.

I recently, and I mean very recently, started playing with digis. And boy! Do I love!


I colored this digi, from SOG for October Breast Cancer Awareness month....just as a tribute, I guess. You never know. I also played with my chalks...something that was collecting dust on my shelf...She is colored entirely in chalk, except for her necklace, which is Goldenrod Stickles. The papers are from Crate Pare and Authentique. The vellum butterfly, edged with Stickles, is from Jenni Bowlin. The sentiment is from Unity.

So, there she is.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Shopping Our Stash #121--Pink or Cancer Awareness
Live and Love Crafts--challenge 16--use pink

Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

No comments: