Pages

Friday, 8 November 2013

Thank you...

Good morning!

Can you believe that it is Friday already?? One week into November...already...! Yeesh---time is sure flying by!

A quick post today to share a card I made very quickly this morning. We were invited to a dear friend's house last night for supper (which was delicious!!) and I just wanted to make a 'Thank you' card for his hospitality. (I am also making him a loaf of bread, Rosemary and Olive---which he adores!)

So, without further adieu, here it is.

I used Doodlebug card base, inked up some Unity stamps with Andirondack Snow Cap ink, heat embossed. Very simple. As you can see, I smudged a bit (this was with only 2 cups of coffee in me! please forgive me) so, I might just spritz with glimmer spray to 'hide' the smudge.

Anyways, that is it for me today. I am trying to finish up some layouts today.

I am linking this card up to the following:
Unity Stamp Company: Friends with Flair
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge #126--Thanks

Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

21 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

The white looks great against all the red, nice job with the open space too!

Kris said...

Beautiful card and the bread sounds wonderful too.

Rachel B said...

So cute! Love the frame.

Ruby said...

I like the red with the white effect. Love project. TFS

Angeline Choo said...

These are so lovely !! Love it

Kris B said...

Great window card! The red/white is a wonderful classic color combo! TFS

Jen said...

Very pretty! What a lovely thank you - and that bread sounds delish!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I agree, this week zoomed by! You have created such a pretty card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lucy said...

Great card! I love simple!

Tameko said...

Beautiful card design!

Angie said...

Wonderful thank you card! And your bread sounds delish!

JPScraps said...

Love the red and white! great card!

Miriam Prantner said...

I really like this window card! The feather image is really pretty!

Julie Odil said...

Very pretty! I love the white on the red!

Rebecca Daniels said...

Love window cards! Great job

Rebecca Daniels said...

Love window cards! Great job

Sue D said...

Very nice window card.

Cynthia said...

Fun design, Laura. I'm sure your friend will appreciate the "Thank You".

Kary said...

Lovely design!! The red and white really stand out.

Rachel W K said...

what a pretty card! can you make us some homemade rosemary bread, too?! yum!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Miwa said...

Window cards always look so classy! Yours looks so elegant, too! Ooooh, I think next week you should post your recipe for the homemade rosemary bread - pretty please? It sounds delish! :)