Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Authentique Mini album

Happy Tuesday friends!
How have you all been?? Great weekend?

Ours....yeesh! BUSY ! We had a freakish storm on Friday afternoon, which took out our power for the whole weekend. Fun! Thankfully, trees did not fall on our property....but one huge tree fell across our road, so not only were we without power, we were also stranded. Lovely! But it's all fixed now. The tree was removed on Sunday morning, so we were able to go to Montreal for my niece's baby shower. The power was restored by that evening...amen to that! First thing my teens did?? Jumped into the shower...! lol
So, my niece's baby shower was Sunday past. I had made her a baby book, which you can read about HERE. When I bought the chipboard book at Michael's, it had also came with a smaller board book. So, since I was finished with her book, I decided to make her a Mommy brag book. Now what papers? Nothing too baby-ish or too 'hard-core'. Looked through my papers, and then the choice was so obvious, it should have just smacked me! :) Authentique Genuine. LOVE, LOVE! Perfect for what I wanted to do.
I used various elements to embellish the book, but not too much. Some products were from My Mind's Eye (journal tags), Basic Grey (snippets), UmWow Studio (chipboard), Teresa Collins(journal spots), Deja Views (quote tags), Tim Holtz (grungeboard elements and inks), Technique Tuesday (tedd stamp), Dylusions Sprays, Webster's Pages (journal tags), Echo Park (washi tape), ribbon, colored pencils.












I really enjoyed making this mini. Not that I would make them all the time, but it is fun to get out of your element every once in awhile.

I am entering this in the Authentique Throwback Thursday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the way you combined the different elements in this mini - beautiful!

Lisa-Jane said...

Such a cute project! I bet it was fun to make. Thanks for visiting me - hope you enjoyed my part of the blog hop x

Unknown said...

wow! what a lovely album! x