Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

So thankful.....

Happy Friday! WOW--can't believe it's Friday already. I found that the week has flown by...again.

It;s Friday, which means, another Friends with flair post. Love doing those challenges!

I did this one a little differently. I think I would normally do a card, but I am a scrapbooker first, and boy! am I getting behind! So, I did a layout. With 3 of my favorite subjects. my kids, of course.

I also realized that I have to be brave and use up some of my beautiful papers....I don't think I'm the only one out there who doesn't want to use their gorgeous papers because they are just too darn beautiful! Right?? :)

One of my favorite lines is MME, which I used for the layout. I adore this line. I don't think there is a collection from them that I do not like. This line is 'On the bright side'.

The picture was taken last June. I look at this picture, and look at my kids now, and realize that they have grown so much. Both my boys are over 6 feet, and have not hit 15 yet!!! Yeesh! My little girl has long hair, and is  talkative, active, never a dull moment kinda gal! They're my world and I'm thankful to have them.

I used some of my Unity stamps--'splatters and stars' (but used only the stars!) and the stamp 'Noted by' (a Jillibean/Unity stamp). Some MME washi, and some Umwow studio chipboard stars, and a Maya Road heart...a few of my faves!

So, that's it for me!

Have a great weekend.

Be safe. Get crafty.

Laura

15 comments:

Meredith said...

Cute, cute, cute! And the layout is darling as well!

Kris said...

Those boys will be extra-tall. Coming from a tall family (my sister and I were both over 5'10" at 12!) my parents were worried my little brother wouldn't get any height. He turned out to be 6'2" so it was all good. Super-cute layout.

Cynthia said...

Great layout, Laura!

Angeline Choo said...

Cute layout.

Ruby said...

Very nice layout.

Rachel said...

great layout and a beautiful photo!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Linda said...

Your layout is awsome! what a lovely family!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome layout!! :)

Lucy E. said...

Great layout, Laura! I wish I had your determination to scrapbook more. I got out of it and am very behind. I can't seem to get a flow going. Glad to see you here at FWF!

Marcie Sharp said...

Great layout! I love seeing how people use Unity Stamps with scrapbooking!

JPScraps said...

Wonderful layout! My son was always tall. Now he's almost 6'5"!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nice layout, and the subject matter is adorable!

Corrie said...

Nice layout I feel the same way about paper but I need to get using some since I just got a huge amount

Gaylynn said...

Sweet lo with the stars and nice colors. :)

Julie Odil said...

I don't know what's cuter, the LO or the kids! Love it all! I've found if I don't use those favorite papers my tastes change and they're not favorites anymore. Then, I wasted them by not cutting into them. So sad! Gotta use them!