Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

It's Friday---and summer!!!!!!!

Happy Friday y'all!

How has your week been going?? Excited for the weekend?? I am relieved that it's Friday. It's my last workday and then I'm off for the summer. And the weather is beautiful today. Finally. I am hoping we can jump into the pool this weekend.

Another Friends with Flair card. This one was made super, SUPER quick. I wanted to make a card last night, but I was stumped. Then it came to me what I wanted to make....at 2:30 in the MORNING! WELL! Let me tell you, I did NOT get up to make that card.....thankfully the idea stayed in my memory, and I made it this morning. Less than 15 minutes...couldn't find the stamp I wanted to use. If I found it, the card would have taken less than 5 for sure. Seriously. lol Yep, I need to get my craft room in order---it's pretty chaotic right now.


Love these stamps. Super easy, super cute!

The papers are EP Eclectic, colored with a mix of watercolor pencils, my Bic markits, and a glitter pen. That's it!.

I am entering this card in the following:
Sister Act card Challenge---anything goes
Unity Friends with Flair challenge

Have a great day! Be safe. Get crafty.

Laura

18 comments:

SherylK said...

How cute is that? I love it!

Linda said...

that is super cute. What is cooking I am huragery lol!

Kris said...

Super cute!

Julie Odil said...

Yea, yea, Laura's here again! This is super duper cute! Love it!

Ruby said...

This is a cute stamp and card.

Tracy said...

Hey Laura..happy summer holidays woohoo!
Had a wee giggle over your lightbulb moment at 2.30am and ..snap...my craft shed is chaotic and takes forever to find something,lol.
Love your card...the image is adoreable!!
Enjoy your downtime.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Lucy E. said...

Cute card, Laura! Glad to see you playing on FWF :)

Angeline Choo said...

aww, what a cute card Laura!!

Corrie said...

Great card

Jen M said...

Cute card! Gotta love those quick idea cards that actually go together quickly!

Esther said...

Just darling!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card!

Michelle said...

Great card! I hear you about chaos! Mine, too!

ddazzled71 said...

Such a fabulously fun card.....it made me smile!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I love cards that can be done in a flash....and have a terrific summer! Today is another good day for a pool dip (around here anyway...it's early yet and already over 80)

Scrapper Myra said...

Nice CAS card.

JPScraps said...

Too cute! That stamp is so fun!

Gaylynn said...

Haha... this is super fun. What a cute design. :)