Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday to you!!

How's the weather?? Here, BEE-O-TIFUL! Sunny skies, not too hot {yet!}! About time if you ask me! :)

A quick post today.

I made this card with my SOG stamp.....love them over there. Very friendly bunch, and the creativity..yowza! One can get lost among the sea of creativity over there.




Ain't she purty???

Of course, my coloring still needs work...alot! lol But she was fun to color with my watercolor pencils.

The patterned papers are Basic Grey; the cardstock are from Bazzill; and those flowers are DCWV. Bling is from Prima, and that little sentiment sticker is from a sticker page I 'borrowed' from my DD. I embossed the light blue cardstock (can't tell from the pic, which is taken from my phone...can't find my wire for my good camera..grr!!) with my swirl Sizzix texture fades folder. The ribbon on the side is something from my stash...had it for a long, long time.

That's it for me today.

I'm entering this card in the following:
SOG June Sketch Challenge
Ribbon Carousel Challenge82--fun in the sun
Sister Act Card challenge--anything goes

See you tomorrow!

Be safe. Get crafty.

Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is quite a lovely card Laura. I really like your color choices. I think her dress came out quite lovely too. Thank you so much for joining us at SOG this month!

Katie said...

What a beautiful card Laura! I love those big flowers- they make such a statement :) Awesome take on the sketch- thanks so much for joining us this month at SOG!