Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

HIMCR #212d -Die Cuts!

Welcome to the 
fourth and final challenge 
celebrating
Hiding In My Craft Room's
6th Anniversary!!

The final challenge is:
DIE CUTS!!

HIMCR #212d - Use Die Cuts!

Use die cuts from a machine, 
dies, punches, cut outs.....
Get the picture? :)

There are 2 sponsors for this challenge:

Di's Digi Stamps 
 
and

Crafter's Companion

The giveaway from Crafter's Companion are these great die pictured!

Aren't those prizes awesome????
And here is what I came up with:
 I had received that monkey in a die swap I participated a while back.
isn't he the cutest??
I used papers from Basic Grey hey Boy! 
(perfect collection for my little monkey!)
and the die cut 'Hooray!' is from
Fancy Pants Designs 'True Friend'.

Super easy, Super Fun!
Remember, all
challenges featured today will
end next Saturday!
So link up, so we can see!
Have a great day!
Be safe! Get crafty!


post signature

2 comments:

Leah said...

Great card. Your monkey is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card Laura. Love the little added touch of the google eyes :)
Thank you for joining the card link up at ScrapbookNerd.com