Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Foodie In Training

Happy Friday!!
How was your week??
My week could have been good, 
with missing my son, and darn techno
issues!
My son (one of them) has left for college on Saturday past, 
and to be honest, it has been a rough
transition for us all, especially his twin, 
who will also be leaving us for
another college in a bit.
Sigh!
Well, one way
to distract myself is to play
in my craft room.
I created some layouts.
yay!
I used a collection that I had
bought a few months back.
It's October Afternoon's Saturday Mornings.
I must say, I am a sucker for OA products.

Of course, my subject for my layout is one
of my darling children.
This one is of April, around 10 months ago.
I used bits and pieces from the line--whch I thought
worked wonderfully for my picture.
April helped me chose which to use--she's my sidekick, you know!

I am entering this layout into the following challenge:
Hiding In My Craft Room #212d-Die Cuts

Who by the way are celebrating their 6th Anniversary!!
And are having some fun over there with challenges !!
Check them out:

Well, that is it for me for now! 
Will be back soon!
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: