Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

HIMCR #212a--Let's Scrapbook!

Happy Saturday folks!
I hope you are all well!

It's a big celebration over here in blogland!

Hiding In My Craft Room is celebrating it's birthday!!
6 years!!

Congrats,Laurie!! 

Now that is a reason to celebrate, right?
So, our awesome leader, Laurie, 
has organized some challenges to 
help celebrate!

Our first challenge is a scrapbook page!
 HIMCR #212a - Let's Scrapbook!!
And our sponsor is 
 hidinginmycraftroom.com
 The giveaway is a Cricut Space Part Cartridge!

 
Easy peasy--scrapbooking a page is my love! :)
I had used DCWV Safari Chic papers, 
which went beautifully with our pictures
of our adventure at Parc Omega.

I also used the sketch from DCWV for the
monthly Stackaholic challenge!

I really like this stack--I actually found it at
a thrift store for a song!
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

A few sheets were missing, 
but everything else was still in tact!

So, that is it for me for now!

Be sure to check back often today!
Lots of fun to be had!
Be sure to play along,
we'll have loads of fun!

Be safe. Get crafty!


post signature

1 comment:

Leah said...

Awesome scrapbook layout!