Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Cousins layout

Happy Monday!
Are your kiddies (if you have any)  back in school yet??
My youngest one starts Kindergarten this afternoon, 
she is then off tomorrow, and then
full days the rest of the week. 
It is formatted like this to
slowly integrate the kids
into Kindergarten.
The class was divided into 2 groups--
April is in group B, so
it is the afternoon for her!

She is uber excited!!

I was able to get some crafting done this weekend!
Yay Me!
I had an old photo of myself with my cousins
that I had been wanting to scrapbook for
quite some time now.
I stayed with the muted 
tones of the photo onto my layout.
I used basic grey's Hey Girl and Hey Boy
papers for the the mat behind the photo.
The cardstock is from DCWV.
The enamel letters are something from my stash
from many, many moons ago.
Various die cuts from Teresa Collins, Crate paper.
Title letters are from
Amy Tangerine ('Cousins'), Jillibean Soup ('friends').
The chipboard ampersand is from Crate Paper.
Black arrow is from Heidi Swapp, 
yellow chipboard is from Crate paper.
The brads are from Basic Grey, Making Memories.

After I finished my layout, 
I realized it was eligible for a challenge!!

Thanks for joining me today!
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

No comments: