Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Got my craft on!


Good morning  to you all!

Happy Wednesday!

What will today bring? Who knows?

Yesterday I got crafty. With so many birthdays in October, I've been busy making cards. My nephew's 3 rd birthday is this weekend, and so is his party. A small get together for the younger kids. My DD, 2 3/4, is pretty excited---it's her first 'real' kid party, besides her own. She wants to make her cousin Royce a birthday card also. I think I'm also going to have to make another card like Royce's here.

So, I recently purchased the Cars cartridge for my Cricut machine, at a great price. (Thank you Brit!)
And Royce likes Cars--sooooo! I made him a card! Let me say this, though, I had difficulty with this cartridge---cuts so much better in bigger cuts, and there are many, many small pieces. The picture for the design is very small, so one must squint! Yeesh! Lol. But other than that, I think it turned out pretty good!


 
And so, his card is done! It'll go great with his gift--we bought him the Cars DVD. Can't wait to see his reaction---he's a cutie!

I also realized last night that Crop Chocolate has another challenge up, besides the Instructagram one. I will have to check it out, as it's due tomorrow.

Until then. Be safe. Get crafty. Love one another.

Laura

No comments: