Pages

Saturday 30 July 2016

Merry Christmas

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are all well, and enjoying your summer.
I cannot believe that July is practically over, 
and that school will be starting for the kiddies so soon.

I have been busy, as I have a new job.
I need to get a routine established--because, oh my!--this is rough.
LOL
But I like my job--I am working in a bakery again.
I had worked in a bakery many years ago, 
when my boys were toddlers, when we lived in 
Montreal. Best job I ever had --besides
being a mom, of course! :)
I still need to establish a balance, 
but it will come. 

A new challenge is starting over
on the Hiding In My Craft Room blog today.

HIMCR #261 - Freestyle with a Twist!
Anything goes except it must be Christmas in 
keeping with our Christmas in July theme!

The sponsor is A Day for Daisies!
The giveaway is $12 gift certificate to A Day for Daisies!
How awesome is that??!

The design team were given the option
to choose an image from A Day for Daisies.
It was a tad difficult--so many 
awesome choices!

But I choose the Candy Elf C--
and here is what I created:



I used papers from My Mind's Eye--older collections.
The elf was colored with Distress Ink markers.
The sentiment is from a printable I had collected
from my attempt at December Daily (yeah, did not go so well...lol)
The enamel dots are from my stash; Michael's, I believe.


That is all for me for now.
Busy day, as it is my only day off, and
I have so much to get done--
but not that much, as my clan has been
helping me so much!
 I am a lucky gal.

Until next time, mes amies!
Be safe. Get crafty!


post signature

No comments: