Pages

Saturday 6 August 2016

Hello!

Happy Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Can you believe that it is August??
I can't--
and another thing I am having trouble digesting is
that tomorrow, August 7th, my twin sons will be turning 
the big 18!!
ACK!
I can't believe it.
Well, I can, it is
just hard to see them as 'adults'
now, and not the sweet faced little rascals they once were.

Onwards.
A new challenge is starting over on the
This week, it is
HIMCR #262 - Pastels! 
(woohoo--a color challenge!)

And the sponsor for this week's
week challenge is:
The giveaway is a Graciellie Design Stamp Set!

Here is what I created:

I used Distress Ink pads, with a paint brush.
I tried to maintain a very pale effect, but alas, 
not as pale as I wished.
But it is not bright. At least not too bright. 
The Hello sentiment is from Heidi Swapp
September Skies stamp set.
The colored papers are from my scrap files.
Gotta love using your scraps.

So that is it for me for now.
Be sure to link up.
Until next time, mes amies, 
Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

No comments: