Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

A new Fold

Happy Saturday!
Had a good week??
It has been a whirlwind of a week for me...
I am starting a new job this coming Monday (eek!!)
and am scrambling to get everything
in place..lol
But it's all good!

Anyhow.
A new challenge starts over on 
the Hiding In My Craft Room blog today.

The challenge this week is:
 HIMCR #259 - New Fold!

The sponsor is MHK Designs!

The giveaway is 3 products, 
Winner's choice, from MHK Designs!

Here is what I created:

I made a tri-fold card.
I have always been intrigued by those!

I used papers from Donna Salazar 'Weathered Winter' collection,
 the element stickers are from Simple Stories,  
Ranger Stickles (goldenrod), 
Gold paper is from DCWV.

That is it for me.
Have a great day!

Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

2 comments:

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Corrie said...

Stunning card, love this fold I need to try it