Pages

Saturday 11 June 2016

Be you. Be brave

Happy Saturday!!!
How was your week??

My week was...bizarre

Weather-wise, anyways.
The temperature dropped dramatically--
so much I put my scarf on. lol
It is a running joke in my household--
my kids know when it is cold--I put
my scarf on--yeah, weird!
And the wind---yessh!  Let's just
say there were times when I felt like my
whole house was going to end up 
elsewhere! wacky!

Alright, enough gabbing!
A new challenge is starting over on the

HIMCR #254 - Super Scraps Saturday!
woohoo!

And the sponsor is:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
The giveaway is 
3 Sweet 'n Sassy stamps digital images!
Love it!

Here is what I created:
I used Faber castell pastel pencils to color in my bird and flowers.
The papers are leftovers  from Illustrated Faith Whatever is Lovely.
The sentiment is from Illustrated Faith She Blooms.
Very simple!

That is it for me for now.
Until next time!

Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Beautiful Card!!!

Corrie said...

So pretty, I love the colours you used