Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

ScrapbookNerd news..

Happy Friday!
What a week!
So much has happened, and I have
been meaning to share with you on my blog.
Some big news. BIG!
(At least for me!! lol)

I have made the
Scrapbook Nerd Creative Team!!!
I am a NERD!!
So exciting!

This week was my first week!!
I am so honored to be on their team--
this online store is absolutely fantastic!
Great prices, great shipping, great service.
And one of the main things I love, 
is that they are completely Canadian!
I love their forums--such a great place
to be. 
There is a running joke among the 
fellow forum girls--the Nerds, as we are called.
The Scrapbook Nerd owners, Joy and Barb, 
are called 'our dealers'. lol
Another term would be enablers at their finest!
So, I would like to share some 
of my projects with you.




I am so excited about this opportunity!!
If you want to check them out, 
click HERE.

I am a NERD girl!
woot!!!



Until next time, mes amies!
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: