Pages

Saturday 23 April 2016

Best Mom

It is Saturday, folks, 
and Welcome!!

How was your week??
It was an emotional week for me of sorts!

My hubby's birthday was yesterday (Friday)
and on that date, 22nd, I remember the loss of
on of my favorite person s in the world. 

My Grandpa.

I remember that day, and it fills me with sadness.
but I steer my mind towards the good times, 
because that is what should be done.

And that did not help matters
knowing that we lost one of our
beloved musical geniuses, Prince, 
the Thursday before.
That was a shock!
I still can't get over it.
You never know, friends, you never know.

Anyways.
Onwards.

A new challenge is happening on

HIMCR #248 - Any Holiday! 
And this week's sponsor is:

The giveaway is $7 gift certificate to

The Design Team were given some
images to use for this week's challenge.

Here is what I created:

I made a card for Mother's Day, which is on a few weeks.

I used my new Ken Oliver Color Burst
powders (omg--such amazing fun!)
The papers are from an older
collection of Teresa Collins, "Spring Fling"
The sentiment is from Making Memories
Design Shoppe stickers.
Very simple, and quite fun!!

I would have made more, but
my printer and I are NOT getting along
these days. Stubborn thing!
Need a new printer, me thinks.
Until next time, folks!
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: