Pages

Saturday 2 April 2016

Happy Birthday!

Happy Saturday!
Happy April!
Yippee!!
April, already!!
My daughter is going to have a rough month, methinks--
her name is April! haha--

A new challenge is happening over on 

HIMCR #255 - Wild Blushing Primrose 

These are Stampin Up colors 
but you may using any brand of paper
 that matches as best you can!
Let's have some crafty fun!!!

Easy peasy, right? 
Use any image you want.
Just make it accorning, as close as you can, 
to said colors.
As you will see, I did not use an image
this week---GASP! 
shocking, I know!!! lol
This was such fun!

I personally love saying the names of the colors:
Wild Wasabi,
 Blushing Bride, 
and Primrose Petals.

Just rolls off the tongue! :P




I used papers from my stash. 
I apologize--not sure of brand.
I used my whale circle punch--1 inch for the circles,
Echo Park butterfly die.
I also ran some butterflies and
circle through my Cuttlebug, 
using 2 embossing folders, 
one from Cricut (swirls)
and one from WRMK (dots).

The stamps are from Stampin' Up!, 
with Ranger Archival blank ink.
I also Prismacolor brush marker
over the 'happy' sentiment.
I added a few bling to one of the butterflies.

There you have it, folks!
A very simple, easy, and fun
card!
Have an awesome day!
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: