Pages

Saturday 23 January 2016

Love is in the air........

Happy Saturday!

I cannot believe that January is almost over--
Can you??
My baby girl is turning 6 this Tuesday--
whoa!
My babies are no longer babies!
Lots happening right now--
very, very busy.

A new challenge is happening 
over on the
Well, it is Saturday, right??)
(Just double checking!!! lol)

This week, it is
HIMCR #235 - Any Holiday! 

And the sponsor this week is:

The giveaway is a $12 Gift Certificate to A Day for Daisies!
Awesome, right??

The Design Team were given the
opportunity to choose an image
for this week's challenge, 
which is a Holiday.
I chose one for the upcoming
Love Holiday--Valentine's Day!

I used papers from Fancy Pants Beloved collection, as
well as the tickets from the same line.
The white heart is from punched from scrap paper.
The red hearts over the white heart are from K & Company.
The gold heart are from Maggie Holmes Open Book collection.
My cupid image was colored with PrismaColors pencils.
Add some silver glitter glue, and there you have it, 
folks!  
That is it for me--
lots to do this weekend, and week, actually.
April's birthday is on Tuesday, and
her birthday party is next Saturday.
Lots and lots to do!
Until next time, 
Be safe, Get crafty!


post signature

No comments: