Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine cards


Happy Thursday!
I hope your day is going better than mine...:)

I finally finished my Valentine cards for my hubs and kiddos....
It was much harder than I thought, or intended.
I had big ideas, but like most things lately, it didn't pan out.
Oh well!

So, without further jabbering, here they are:

This one is for the hubs!
Note : All cards have a Kraft base.
Used MME Blush papers, Echo Park sentiment sticker, Maya Road heart, 
Distress Paint--red, Glossy Accents on heart, MS gold glitter on heart.
This is for my daughter. 
The papers are Crate Papers Love Notes (LOVE!!!), Unity stamp,
MS heart stickers, Freckled Fawn washi tape
This is for one of my sons.
It was my very first time making a confetti pocket, and WOW! what fun!
Papers are from Crate Paper Love Notes, the 'cherish' tag is from Pink Paislee,
the washi tape is from Glitz design. Heart sequins are from stash.
And last, but certainly not least.
This is for my other son. 
Papers are again from Crate Paper Love Notes, as are the balloons, except for the
silver one. The tag behind the balloon is from Jillibean Soup, and the sentiment
is from MME Sweetest Thing. 
I used my Cuttlebug and a heart balloon (from a Mickey Mouse set) to cut
and emboss the balloon.
Super fun to make!
These were fun.
BUT!
I am so over Valentine's now...let's go, onto the next
holiday, please! lol

 I am linking these up to the following:
Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty
 Simon Says Stamp Challenge: We love stamps

So, that's it for me.
Until tomorrow.
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature


2 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Such sweet cards!! The heart balloons are adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

debby4000 said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful selection of cards.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby