Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Cluck, cluck

Hiya folks!
How was your Monday so far??

I know I'm posting late, but I really wanted to get this layout done, and post it on my blog tonight. Could Not Wait! Know what I mean??? ;)

I have had this idea for a layout for some time now...and FINALLY put my idea to paper...it also helps when one has a great sketch!

Over at Scrapbook Steals, on their blog, there is a new challenge started. Mid week mojo.....a series of weekly challenges, starting on the Wednesday, and finishing on Monday evening at 11:59 pm.

Now do you see why I am posting late??

So, here's the sketch:
And here's my layout:


Yep---those are chickens!!!

I used a variety of supplies: Cardstock is Ranger, patterned papers are Lawn Fawn, and the journal spots and little cute embellies are all from Jillibean Soup---aren't they perfect?

So, that's it for me for now. I hope to get some more crafting time in this week....pretty much depends on Baby Girl...she's pretty sick right now.

Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature


No comments: