Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

A couple of layouts

Happy Tuesday! Or is it?? ;)

I think my mojo has gone on vacation...it's taken a trip somewhere...because it's no where it should be.

I did 2 layouts this morning...and that took all my juices...but I was determined.

Both of these layouts are for challenges over on Paper Lover's Studio.

The first layout is for the challenge consisting of a song lyrics. Now this is something I have been wanting to do for a while. And I can finally cross that off my list.  The song is 'Rose of my heart' from Johnny Cash. Hubby is a huge Johnny Cash fan, as I am now, too, and this song is one of his later ones. I think it is perfect for us.




I used Studio Calico paper for the base;various Fancy Pants and Studio Calico papers; Simon Says stamp (rose),various letter stickers from Jillibean soup (you); MME (are, rose, of); Jenni Bowlin Studio (of); MM (life) with a MME journal tag.

I feel it still needs something.

For the second layout, I followed a sketch, over on Paper Lover's Studio. 

Here's my take:



I used Studio Calico paper, with other various papers from their card kit. A journal tag from MME; the scalloped border is from Jillibean Soup; along with various pea pods from Jillibean Soup. Letter stickers re from Pink Paislee; and the washi tape is from MME.

So that's it for me.

Be safe. Get crafty.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

1 comment:

katie said...

I love both of these layouts!! I especially love your take on the sketch. Thank you for using our challenges at Paper Lovers Studio. :)