Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Under the wire....

Happy Wednesday!

How's the weather where you are?? For us, rainy! Not so cold, but wet. Humid. But not cold. I can deal with that. Tomorrow, the weather is supposed to partly cloudy, and warm temperatures. We'll see. ;)

Can you believe that May is almost over??!! I had seen this challenge at the beginning of the month, and had yet to tackle it. Until tonight, that is. I tackled it. I was determined.

This card will be entered in the Some Odd Girl May Sketch challenge, which can be seen here. I am also entering this card in: Simon Says Stamp challenge, seen here.,

Talk about making under the wire. This challenge closes at midnight EST. It is now almost 9:00 p.m. Phew!
MME Blush papers, SOG stamp, Studio Calico stamp

So, that's it for me. I need to clean my craft area, and perhaps go on a treasure hunt on the Some Odd Girl forum...Who knows?? :)

Have a great night. Be safe. get crafty.

Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, what a sweet card and great take on the sketch! I'm glad you were able to join us for the SOG Challenge!! :-)

Lin said...

Isn't she cute! Love all the pinkness! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Laura!