Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Just another Manic Monday

Happy Monday??

yech---don not like Mondays. They should be banned, really, IMO. lol

I hope you all have a great Monday, though!

I made a layout this past weekend. It actually took me ALL weekend...I think I lost my mojo, or it's asleep, or something. So many ideas going through my head, but the ideas are not going to my hands...it's taken a detour, or something. Anyways. I finally finished this layout for a challenge. Actually for 2. I've had these papers for a long time...since their release, actually. This picture is the only one I have on my son when he was in Grade 4...about 5 years ago. I had started the layout...but never finished. It's done now.

This is for Crop Chocolate. Cocoa creations #2, using DeeDee Catron's UnWow Studio sketch.

Here's my take:
Jillibean papers, American Crafts Thickers, UnWow Studio hexagons, Distress Paint, Studio Calico washi tape

I'm also entering this layout into another challenge: Anything but a card challenge  Dust off your supplies ...sort of a spring cleaning theme. Right up my alley, it seems.

That's it for me. All I got. I so want to make more layouts this week. I am going to try again tonight.

Have a great week. Be safe. Get crafty...I hope I can.

Laura


3 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute layout. Thanks for playing in ABAC Challenge.

Julia S-W said...

Considering you lost Mr Mojo this is a lovely layout! All the elements work so well together. Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time. Juliax

Maisie Moonshine said...

Great layout, love all the dimension. MMx