Pages

Saturday 17 October 2015

My Favorite Cutting Tool

Hiya, Hiya, HIYA!
Happy Saturday!!

A new challenge is happening over on the 
This week, HIMCR #221
is
Favorite Cutting Tool!!
There are 2 sponsors this week!
How awesome is that??!
Laurie, from 
Hiding In My Craft Room
hidinginmycraftroom.com
One winner will get a 
Space Party Cricut Cartridge
and
Di's Digi Stamps


This winner will receive a 
$12 Gift Certificate to Di's Digi Stamps!!

WOOHOO!
lol

Favorite cutting tool.
hmmm....I had to think about this one.
I have the Cricut Expression, which I adore,; 
the Making Memories Slice machine 
(which alright--considering it is hard to find
pieces and such for it!)
and finally, 
my Cuttlebug!
I. LOVE. my bug!
It embosses; it cuts; 
it is Portable! lol

Don't get me wrong, I love /like my other machines, 
but thy can be cumbersome. 
I know, I know, nitpicky.

But I am being honest--love the bug!

Here is what I created
with newly acquired 
embossing folders and dies.

These are the set of embossing
folders and die:


I used papers from Echo Park, an older collection, 
Love Story. 
I used a Sizzix hearts embossing folder also. 
That love die? from the embossing set!



Papers are from Imaginisce Birthday,
as is the sentiment. 
Loving this embossing set--it is too cute!

So, we would love to
see what you create with
your favorite cutting tool!!!
That is it for me for now!

My sons are having their
High School
 Graduation ceremony 
this afternoon.
Even though they are in college.
I don't understand it, 
but, hey, go figure!
So, got to get ready, 
and make sure I have tissues
on hand!
lol
Until next time, friends!
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

No comments: