Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Freestyle, with watercolors!

LHappy Saturday!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I have one excited little girl
on my hands today!!
the lass has changed her costume
idea about 6 times already--yeesh!
lol
She started off as a princess, 
then cat princess, 
then zombie, zombie princess, 
just to give you an idea...

But it is all good--
all in the fun of the spookiest night of the year!

So, Saturday sees a new challenge start over on the 
Hiding In My  Craft Room blog!
This week, 
HIMCR #223 - Freestyle
YAY!

And this week's sponsor:
                                     
The giveaway is $20 credit to Spiced Sunshine Etsy store!

The Design Team were given
some images to play with....

I have been on a watercolor kick lately, 
so I used my watercolor paints for these..
Hope you enjoy!







So, I made a card and got a head start
On gift tags! I always seem
To run out of these!

I hope to see your creations!
Be safe! Get crafty!
And have a safe and happy
HALLOWEEN,!!

post signature

2 comments:

moknowsall said...

beautiful - nice to try something different. Christmas already?? i must be way behind, I'm still at Halloween.

maureen
moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Brilliant! I love all these little cuties!
Hugs
Dawn xx