Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

HIMCR #208--It is all about the Bass

 Happy Saturday!!
WOW!
Is it just me , or has the week just flown by??
Yowza!
And we are already halfway through July??
Crazy! It's crazy, my fiends!!

So, this week sees a new challenge over on
This week is 
HIMCR #208--LOL! Lots Of Layers!!

The sponsor is the ever lovely Laurie, 
from Hiding In My Craft Room!!
 hidinginmycraftroom.com 
I did a scrapbook layout--so need to catch up!
This is a picture of one of my sons, taken
about 3 years ago. 
He had taken music class, and learned to play the bass.
Lots of layering, with papers
from Heidi Swapp September Skies, 
embellies from Heidi Swapp (acrylic arrow and star), 
Studio Calico (labels, chipboard circle, stars)
Evalicious (enamel triangles,dots)
Fancy Pants Designs (rockstar sticker, love that boy)
Tim Holtz chitchat (it's, all, about, the)
Momento letters (Bass)

That is it for me!
Can't wait to see your projects, so get
cracking folks!
Have a great day! 
Be safe. Get crafty!
post signature

No comments: