Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Love together

Happy Saturday!!

What a week it has been.

I am so relieved that it is Saturday!
New day, right?

New challenge, too, 
over on the 

This week, it is all about
LOVE. Amour!

Any project with
LOVE!!

Our sponsor is the every so fun

The Design Team were given a choice of images to 
work with this week.
Here is what I created:
Paper are from Echo Park; chipboard from teresa Collins, Crate paper, Tim Holtz Grungeboard

Unfortunately it is not the best quality photo.

I apologize for that!

I originally took a very quick photo of finished 
with my Ipad earlier this week, 
my project was on my craft table.
Well, then an accident happened, 
where a part of my ceiling in my craft room
fell down, and guess where it
fell down?
Yeppers--right onto of my craft table!!

The part of the ceiling was connected to 
the access part for the pipes--
Please don't ask why, this is our first home, 
and while it is beautiful, and lovely, 
it need some fixing up, and hen some.
The house inspector, when we looking to buy, told
us that it really needed some love.
lol
The house looks better than when we first bought it, 
but still needs work.
Obviously!
I am just thankful that my daughter was not in the area, 
as she was a few moments before.
Very thankful!
But my project was ruined, and 
I did not have time to create a new one.

So, still cleaning the big mess. ugh!

Hope to see your creations--
it would be great if you can join us!

Be safe! Get crafty!

post signature

1 comment:

Lena said...

So sorry to hear about your crafty space being invaded by your ceiling :-). Like you said, fortunately no one got hurt and that's what counts the most. Your card looks lovely.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lena’s Creations