Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

FWF--Sea you soon!

Happy Friday!
Bring on the weekend!

Whoop!

Here is my project for this week:

I made a tag. very unusual for me.
I am not really a tag person, but I must say, 
I enjoyed it very much
AND
I believe that I will be making more in the future!

I used Distress Inks for the background--many shades 
of blues and greens.
The mermaid was also colored with my Distress Ink, markers
actually, smooshed onto a acrylic block, then 
applied with a paintbrush!
Had such fun!

That's it for me for today!
See you soon--very soon! ;)

Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

This is such a fun tag! I love the colours you used and of course, the pun! She looks as though she is truly underwater, love it!
Shanna :)

Janis said...

I am kind of getting into tags, too! Yours is so cute with the mermaid and the sentiment...Sea you soon. I SEA what you did there!! :)
Glad you put your link in the FWF comments!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com