Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

There for you...

Happy {Late} Wednesday!

I had a chance to get creative today.
.
Actually, to be honest, and I will be, 
I was determined to make a card for a very dear friend
of mine.

She has had a rough time these past few weeks, 
and it is not looking good for her husband.

That dreadful 'C' disease...
Spreading...

So sad!
Anyways, 
I just wanted to make her a card to let her know
that I am there for her.
Just there.

And I cannot be there where she is because of the distance.
So, I will send her this.
Just to let here know.
To remind her.

I based the card on a sketch over on the 
This is the sketch:

I put the sentiment under the design.
I used gold polka dot paper (I think Recollections?), Bazzill
Kraft cardstock, Simon Says Stamp Red Dye Ink. Twine, and Pop Dots.

So, I am linking up my card to the Unity Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: