Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

Mother's Day card

Happy Saturday!
Thanks for dropping by!

How is the weather where you are?
We WERE having nice weather--sunshine and warmth.
Now--
Cold, and snow. Again!!
 sigh! 

Anyways. Onwards.

A new challenge is being held over on the 
HIMCR #197--Any Holiday

Well, this is fun.
You have a multitude of choices--
one an get an early start to do Christmas cards
(because you know those always seem to be done at the last minute)
or any other holiday.
I choose Mother's Day.

Our awesome sponsor this sponsor is
the awesome The Paper Shelter.
The DT were given some images to play with (love their images!!)

And, without further adieu, 
here is my card:

My daughter 'helped' me (big time!!) with this card--especially the
papers!! 
Let me just say a couple of things about
working with a 5 year old princess:
1) She knows it all (seriously--she tells me this!!) We have BIG discussions about this..
2) She is a messy crafter (I have a hard time dealing with this!!) lol 
3) She only likes to us the 'good' stuff..hence, my stuff. She knows the difference!!
4) She is very, VERY Glue dot happy!!
LOL
But --
She is mine, and I love her.
Never a dull moment with her!!

So, that is it for me for now.
Have a great day! 
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: