Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Oh yeah Baby!


Hiya!
 I cannot believe that it is September!
The summer has zoomed by, it seems!
My boys started school today, and they are off to their final year in high school.
WOW--I just felt so old! lol
With the start of school means back to routine.
I think I can manage that--I would not mind getting back on schedule at all.

I was able to get a layout done yesterday. Yep, I think I like routine a whole lot better. :)
I based my layout on a sketch over on Creative Scrappers blog, sketch #257.
I used papers from the Dear Lizzy 'Lucky Charm' collection. Tags are from
October Afternoon, Bella Blvd. and Teresa Collins. Those chipboard heart strings
are actually a border, which I cut, as I only wanted to use a couple of hearts.
 They are from Creative Embellishments, and let me say, WOW!
The designs are amazing---so many choices!
Anyways, back to my layout.
The stamped letters are from Fancy Pants Designs stamps, and the ink
used is TH Distress Ink Picked Raspberry.I outlined the letters with my gray pen.
 You may see some splatters on the layout--from Mr. Huey. 
The 'Remember this' journal spot is from WRMK. The 'Oh Yeah'
letter stickers are from Studio Calico.

Well, that's it for me for now.
Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature

No comments: