Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Cherish


Happy Sunday folks!
The sun is out on my side of the world; the birds are chirping; 
my chickens are squawking up a storm, and I hear geese honking overhead!
Ok--so that part is not too 'happy', but hey, 3 out of 4 is not bad, right?

Yesterday was a rainy day here, so I cleaned a bit in my craft room, and
actually made a layout!! Yay me!

I based the layout on a sketch which I had seen over on Crafty Steal's blog.
 And this is what I came up with:
I used papers from AC Dear Lizzy 'Lucky Charm' collection, 
and various tid bits from Authentique, Studio Calico,
Amy Tangerine, Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants Designs, and Teresa Collins.

Well, that's it for me for today---time to refill my coffee!
I am trying to re-vamp my blog--but blogger is giving me hassles!
Grrr!
Anyways, have a great day!
Be safe, get crafty!
post signature

No comments: