Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

This is a test...

So I think I have this blog thing figured out. It's not as easy as it seems--for me anyways!

Why did I decide to start a blog? Well, it's been on my mind for a while. I guess I was procrastinating. Last night, yesterday actually, I wanted to do a challenge for Unity stamps. But to upload your project, it seemed like one needed a blog. Maybe not, but I finally had enough I guess. And I started one---or rather tried to start one. After complaining at the the computer because of MY errors, I went to bed without starting one. But this morning, I was determined to get this done.

So, here it is.

I think it's going to consist of a little bit of everything: crafts (I *heart* crafts, especially scrapbooking!), music, books, opinions, recipes, a little of this and that, and of course, my everyday life living in a household with my hubby, my 2 teen sons, and a rambunctious toddler! :)

Have a sweet day!

Laura

No comments: