Pages

Saturday 12 December 2015

Born to shop

Happy Saturday!
wow!
What a week! a whirlwind week
indeed!
First, it was my birthday this past Wednesday!
A wonderful day with my family, 
minus my college boy.
Then, my daughter
woke up with a complete body
rash---all over!
Fun! NOT!
My first thought was chicken pox, 
with the way the bumps were.
But nope, the nurse confirmed it.
A food allergy.
and just like her mama, to Kiwis.
More fun. sigh!
She is fine now.
thankfully!

Breathe in, breathe out!
right??

So, today will see hubby and I
finishing up our Christmas shopping
for the church Christmas baskets, 
and for our kiddos.

And there is another challenge 
over on the

This week, HIMCR #229 - Super Scraps Saturday
yay!!!
The sponsor is The Paper Shelter!

The giveaway is a $15 Gift Certificate!
swoon!

I adore these images!

The design team were given a choice 
of images to use.

I chose Christmas Shopping.

When I first saw the image, 
an idea for a layout came to mind.
Love it when that happens!!
I decided to use this image for 
a Project Life spread.
Unfortunately, 
my photos are developed--grr! lol
So, I will not post the spread sans photo.
sorry!
But here is my 3x4 card for my spread.


So that is it for me for now!
Be sure to link up!
Cannot wait to see what you make!
Be safe, folks! Get crafty!


post signature

No comments: