Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Crafty steals block challenge

 Happy Sunday!
I saw an awesome challenge on CraftyStealls.com,and decided to take a shot at it.
The callenge was to create a block, either square or rectangle.
I chose rectangle.
These are photos from some years ago, when we first moved up tot the Laurentians.
We had a spectacular  view from our kitchen, and we had daily visitors.
Blue Jays! Galore!
Sassy creatures--always willing to give us a show! lol


Used Lily Bee paper, MME paper, DCWV washi,
American Crafts Thickets,various element stickers from OA, Echo Park, MME.

 Unfortunately, the quality of my layout is not the best--it is from my tablet.
until I get my laptop, I am reduced to using this tablet. Sigh!

Have a great evening!
 Be safe. Get crafty!

post signature


No comments: