Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Mood Board challenge

 Hello!!!
How have all of you been??
It has been a while, has it not??

My life has been....hectic.
My son underwent a spinal fusion operation
a couple of weeks ago, and I have been tending to his needs.
It has been rough.
BUT!

It will all be good!!
Positive thinking!

I was given to opportunity to work in my craft room, thanks to my sweet hubby.
He knew I needed some 'me' time.
And into my craft room I went....with no particular project in mind.
I just wanted to create.

Then, I remembered seeing a great mood board on
I am not one for mood boards, usually. But this one....got me!

This is the mood board:

This is what I created:

I am quite pleased with how it turned out.
It was quite fun mixing all the different papers:
Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Maggie Holmes
Actually, they are all under the same head: American Crafts, are they not?

Anyways, this is my entry for the mood board challenge.
Must leave now, until next time.
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Laura! This page is simply amazing! I love your paper selections!!! The page title is perfect for that precious picture. Thank you so much for joining us at SGD! P.S Hope your little one recovers quickly! Thoughts are with you. Hugs Lynn