Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

HIMCR #179 - Freestyle!

 Happy Saturday folks!!
Do you believe that it is the last Saturday before Christmas???
Unreal....really, it is.
Busy day for us.
My gang and some friends are heading to our church to make Christmas 'baskets'
for the less unfortunate folk in our area.
We have been doing this for many years, and my kids enjoy doing this.
Then we deliver. This year, we have our local Scout group helping us.
Should be great!

Anyways, being Saturday means that there is a new challenge over on 
It's ANYTHING GOES!!!
How fun is that??!

This week's sponsor a Day for Daisies!!
 
 The prize is a $12 Gift certificate to spend in their shop!!

Let me say, I am not really a digital stamp kind of gal, but lately, wow!!!
Especially this site! 
It has some AMAZING designs! 

The DT were allowed to work with an image of their choosing.
The image I choose, well, just tugged at my heart strings.
Made e think of the angels, and Baby Jesus and such....
I had the perfect paper picked out for my angel.
It is an older collection from Fancy Pants Designs--Winter Wonderland.
I kept the design fairly simple as I didn't want to pull away from the main messgae, 
which is 'Peace On Earth'.

I used a mix of coloring mediums; pastel pencils, chalks, and metallic pens..
With a touch of  metallic silver Zazz glue.

That is it for me...time to get my gang ready.
Hope to see your creations--!
have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: