Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Holly Jolly

 Happy Saturday!

New challenge happening over on the Hiding In My Craft Room blog!
This weeks HIMCR Challenge #170 is EMBOSSING.

The sponsor this week is

Paper Temptress,
with the prize being
a 25$ gift certificate to the store! Woohoo!

The DT were to use paper from said store, but I did not have any.
So....I used what I had in my...stash..er...supply.
And it gives me a chance to make more Christmas cards!
  I used my TH embossing folder, covered the inside with red ink, 
and embossed my cardstock.
Love this effect!
The die cuts are from Basic Grey's 25th & Pine ---I must
say that I am a tad smitten with Basic Grey these days!
Especially this collection from last year!
I edged one of the ovals with AC glitter glue (Zazzles, I think?)
I like this card---and I love the embossing challenge!
Head on over and enter to win!
See you soon!
Be safe; Get crafty.
post signature

No comments: