Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Oh Hoppy day!


Hey!
How are you all??
My poor blog!
Time is just zooming by, and with work and family, my blog and crafting
(to my dismay!!) has taken a back burner....

But today, I carved out some time for me to craft.
I made a layout of an older picture of my daughter, wearing her bunny ears.
It was the day before Easter, and she was EXCITED!!
CHOCOLATE and TREATS galore! 
What's there not to be excited about, right???
lol
I kept it very simple, as I really wanted to get this picture scrapped!
I also wanted this layout to be about her. I have other pictures of the
rest of the gang collecting Easter eggs the next day..That's another layout!

Believe it or not, this layout was started early the week before, and alas, I never had time to 
finish it. Oh well!
Do I like it? Kinda....lol
It's cute, but definitely not my best. lol
Anyways, it's done.

I am linking it up to some challenges:

Items used on my layout:
Bazzill Basics cardstock
Maggie Holmes Flea Market paper (pink and floral) 
Echo Park Springtime collection (yellow hexagon and 'sunshine' sticker tag)
Jillibean Soup  (bingo card, journal tags, butterfly, bunny, white letters)
American Crafts Thickers --Dear Lizzy (aqua)
Lawn Fawn letter stickers (oh)
Teresa Collins Enamel dots

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day!
Be safe. Get crafty (I sure wish I could do more!!) lol
post signature

3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Sweet little bunny, and an adorable layout. Thanks for Playing In Paradise with us Laura. Keep smiling and creating.

Dawn said...

Your daughter is adorable! A fantastic layout, the sweet photo really does take centre stage with all the soft colours. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise.

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh she's a dear little bunny! Great layers, and I love the little bunny you've tucked down in the corner!