Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

It's Pizza time.

Happy Wednesday!

How are you all??

The heat wave has finally broken here, and the rain is a welcomed break.

I had a chance to do another layout...this one is a double page. I haven't done a double page in such a long time. It was kinda fun to do again.

These pictures were taken at the beginning of this year, and I had been itching to get them scrapbooked. Phew! Done! :)



 I followed a sketch for this layout. I stayed on track, kind of, but split th skecth into half to accommodate my double page spread.
This sketch is Scrapfriend's July sketch challenge found here!
Of course, like I said, I altered it a bit. But it's all about creative freedom, isn't it?? ;)

The papers I used are cs from Bazzill, the striped paper is something from my stash (I have no clue whom it is from!), corrugated letters are from Jillibean Soup, along with the white number stickers. The round number stickers are from Echo Park, and behind the pictures, are journaling cards (total of 5!) from My Mind's Eye. The arrow is from UmWow Studio, and the star is from My Mind's Eye, stamped with red momento ink.  Small journaling tabs are from studio Calico kit; and green ink splatters from Mister Huey's. Secret recipe sticker is from Making Memories Design Shop 'Cooking' stickers.

I am also entering this layout in the following challenges:
Paper Issues: hey Good lookin', what's cooking? challenge: a layout about cooking
Simon Says Stamp and Show : A little stamping
The paper Girls Challenge blog :Challenge #35--journaling cards

I think that's it for me today!

Until next time.

Be safe. Get crafty.

post signature

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great layout! Love the photos...FUN! The stamped stars are a great touch! Thank you for stamping a little with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh great layout and design, I love this.

Charity said...

love the sketch you used and all the journaling card bits. Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls