Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

Wishing you.....

Happy Saturday!
How was your week?
Mine was a whirlwind of activity--
working, trying to get
everything ready for Little Miss'
return to school.
She starts this coming Wednesday.
Grade 1---wow---goes fast.
My other son started his second year of Cegep
this past week, too. Again, goes so fast.

Anyhow, on to what today is.
A new challenge!!

HIMCR #264 - Any Holiday!
And the sponsor??
The sponsor is Hiding in My Craft Room!


The giveaway is TBA.

So, with the challenge in mind, 
I set out to created a card
for an upcoming holiday that I always seem
to run out of cards for--Christmas.

I used a grid design, the squares
were cut down to 1.5 inches. I used
some of my scraps from an AC Christmas collection.
I ran one through my my Cuttlebug with
a snowflake embossing folder.
The sentiment stamp, from Inkadinkadoo,  is stamped with
Ranger Archival black ink.

Very simple design, but I personally love it. :)

That is it for me for now.
Until next time, mes amies!
Be safe. Get Crafty.

post signature

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M