Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Just to share...


Good evening!
(Imagine that in a husky Dracula sounding voice!! ) *giggle!
Yep, I am tired--it's been a hectic day.
But, I just wanted to share some layouts that I had laying around.
 This one was made with an older picture of one of my sons and my baby girl.
It was a beautiful moment, and I think the photo was taken at the best possible moment.
I didn't want to 'overload' the picture, so I kept the elements to a minimum.
Loving the layering look, and tried my hand at that; it's a learning process. 
MME, Crate Paper, Teresa Collins elements and papers were used for this layout.

This layout was made for a 1-hour challenge over on Scrapbook Nerd's site.
They were having 'Summer Camp', and had various challenges going, and this 1-hour challenge
was one of them. It was challenging, to say the least!
Fun, but challenging!
I used Fancy Pants Park Bench. Finally broke this kit out!!! 
It was my last kit purchased from the now defunct Crop Chocolate.
Sigh!
But the kit is gorgeous!!
All papers are from Fancy Pants; letter stickers are a variety of MM, BG, Lawn Fawn and FP
Wood veneer are from Studio Calico.
So, that is it for me. 
I am off to snooze land!
Have a great night!
post signature

1 comment: